- Pickup (Client’s transport comes to our warehouse and picks up the products);
- Dispatch by our transport (450 UAH)
- Express delivery
- 100% prepaymen
- 50% deposit, and 50% before shipment.
- Other. We can consider other payment options that are individually negotiated with each client.
- Warranty and post-warranty service
Stretcher insulation is mainly used to transport patients with respiratory infectious diseases in order to prevent the spread of pathogens and reduce the risk of infection to others.
The stretcher is made of durable non-toxic plastic, closed with a semi-sealed zipper. Negative pressure is generated inside the stretcher to prevent contaminated air from escaping into ambulances, medical aviation and other enclosed spaces. Negative pressure is generated by a fan powered by lithium batteries for approximately 8-10 hours under normal conditions.
The stretcher has eight portals on both sides to provide easy access to the patient for intravenous fluids and other medical equipment.
Weight 30 kg
Made of aluminum and plexiglass