- Pickup (Client’s transport comes to our warehouse and picks up the products);
- Dispatch by our transport (450 UAH)
- Express delivery
- 100% prepaymen
- 50% deposit, and 50% before shipment.
- Other. We can consider other payment options that are individually negotiated with each client.
- Warranty and post-warranty service
Stretcher insulation is mainly used to transport patients with respiratory infectious diseases in order to prevent the spread of pathogens and reduce the risk of infection to others.
The stretcher is made of durable non-toxic plastic, closed with a semi-sealed zipper. Negative pressure is generated inside the stretcher to prevent contaminated air from escaping into ambulances, medical aviation and other enclosed spaces. Negative pressure is generated by a fan powered by lithium batteries for approximately 8-10 hours under normal conditions.
The stretcher has eight portals on both sides to provide easy access to the patient for intravenous fluids and other medical equipment.
- Name Insulation stretcher, negative pressure
- Model VN-10m
- Patient weight Up to 120 kg
- Ambulance application, air ambulance
- Material High quality and durable non-toxic plastic, zipper tight
- Color Red / Transparent
- Exhaust air filter
- Air flow rate 67 +/- 10 (m2 / hour)
- Camera noise ≤ 47dB (A)
- Negative pressure Up to -15 PA within two minutes after power-up
- Standard accessories HEPA12 exhaust air filter (100 pieces)
- Protective disposable gloves (100 pieces).
- Battery charger.
- Power supply AC220 +/- 10%, 50 / 60Hz, battery voltage: DC12V 0.4A
- Operation indicator LED indicator
- Device size: 190 * 57 * 40cm
- Packing size: 120 * 32 * 46cm
- Weight 18kg / 20kg
- Fan off sound indication
- Additional battery
- Filter set 50 sets 100 pieces
- A set of gloves 100 pieces
- Trolley with removable stretcher TBS