- Pickup (Client’s transport comes to our warehouse and picks up the products);
- Dispatch by our transport (450 UAH)
- Express delivery
- 100% prepaymen
- 50% deposit, and 50% before shipment.
- Other. We can consider other payment options that are individually negotiated with each client.
- Warranty and post-warranty service
Mercury discharge lamps low-pressure with tubular glass bulb. Produces short-wave ultraviolet radiation with a peak value at a wavelength of 253.7 nm which has a bactericidal effect. Ozone formation is eliminated due to the use of boron-silicate UV glass in the bulb which filters out the spectral line with a wavelength of 185 nm. Internal protective coating provides germicidal radiation lamps at a constant level. Service life extended to 9,000 hours.
The field of application of germicidal lamp PHILIPS TUV 15W SLV/25:
- Destruction or deactivation of bacteria, germs and other microorganisms under conditions of direct exposure to ultraviolet rays of the lamp.
- Disinfection of air, water and surfaces in residential and domestic premises, hospitals, clinics, dental offices, pharmaceutical companies. the enterprises of the food industry.
- Used in a wide variety of photochemical processes.
Specifications germicidal lamp PHILIPS TUV 15W SLV/25:
- Wavelength ultraviolet radiation (Nm): of 253.7
- Lamp power (W): 15
- Lamp voltage (V): 54
- The current in the lamp (A): 0,34
Ultraviolet radiation (W): 4,9
- Useful life (hrs): 9000
- Lifetime 50% failures EM: 9000
The shape of the bulb: T8
- Cap type: G13
- Net weight (g): 76
- Bulb diameter (mm): 28
- Length without pins (mm): 437
Length with pins (mm): 452
|Country of origin||Poland|
|Lamp type||UV (without ozone)|
|Rated current, A||0,34|
|Термін служби, годин||9000|
|Working position, °||s180|
|The main application||Disinfection|
|UV radiation, W||4,9|