- Pickup (Client’s transport comes to our warehouse and picks up the products);
- Dispatch by our transport
- Express delivery
- 100% prepaymen
- 50% deposit, and 50% before shipment.
- Other. We can consider other payment options that are individually negotiated with each client.
- Warranty and post-warranty service
Phototherapeutic irradiator OFP-01 is designed for irradiation of newborn blue rays in the spectrum with wave lengths 420-470 nm. to reduce the percentage content of bilirubin in the blood. Can be effectively used in hospitals, in intensive care unit, children's outpatient facilities for the treatment of neonatal jaundice. Easy to move due to 4 rubber wheels, two of which have brakes. The device is equipped with mechanisms for adjusting the height of the irradiation unit over the bed.
Dimensions PFD-01: 750*710 mm, height up to 1615 2105 mm.
The intensity of the radiation 180-500 MK W/cm.
|Country of origin||Ukraine|
|Type of supports||Wheeled|
|Wheel bearings||4 pieces, self-orientating|
|Type of brake device||Two wheels with autonomous brake device|
|Maximum height, mm||2105|