- Pickup (Client’s transport comes to our warehouse and picks up the products);
- Dispatch by our transport
- Express delivery
- 100% prepaymen
- 50% deposit, and 50% before shipment.
- Other. We can consider other payment options that are individually negotiated with each client.
- Warranty and post-warranty service
Recirculator bactericidal medical Aerex the Standard 15 is designed for disinfection (quartz treatment) indoor air from viruses, bacteria, spores, fungi and other microorganisms by forced air circulation through the zone of irradiation germicidal lamps. Recyclers are effective anti-epidemic and prophylactic. This equipment is operated the presence and in the absence of people, animals and plants.
Recirculator bactericidal medical Aerex-standard 15 recommended for areas of categories II, III, IV, V, and for I category accommodation, combined with bactericidal irradiators open type.
Recommended for use in such categories of rooms:
- Surgical, preoperative, maternity, sterile zone
- Dressing, sterilization room, chamber, office immunolabeling patients, wards intensive care units, stations of blood transfusion, pharmaceutical plant
- Chamber offices
- Children's playrooms, school classes, military units, torhiv halls supermarkets and convenience stores, offices, banks and near jobs, apartments, prison and public offices, public places including train stations and airports
- Smoking rooms, public spaces, staircases, industry
Recyclers are performed:
- standard, for installation in the electrical system
- with cord and plug, wall and ceiling of performance
- on the mobile rack
- with timer and programmer
- with Wi-Fi control
Application in the transport sector
Recyclers in vibration-proof construction can be used on railway transport, land transport, metro. These recyclers are equipped with a built-in power supply DC.
|Country of origin||Ukraine|
|UV source||ozone free bactericidal lamp|
|Lamp power, W||15|
|The number of bactericidal lamps, pcs||1|
|Effective lamp life, not less than, h||9000|
|UV radiation power, W||5,97|
|The wavelength of the dominant radiation, nm||253,7 nm|
|Productivity, m3 / h||105|
|Voltage, in standard wall version, V||~220+-10%|
|The voltage in the vibration resistance performance||-12В; -24В; -110В|
|Scope of use||medical institutions, trade, office and educational premises, food industry, houses, apartments, Fast-food, and vehicles. etc.|
|Type of installation||Stationary|
|Installation method||Wall / Ceiling|
|It is completed with a cord||No|
|Gross weight, kg||2,4|
|Recommended disinfection area of premises at N = 3m, m2|
|I category *||5|
|II, III categories||25|
|IV, V categories||50|
|Note||* for category I use alternately with an open feed!|
The main advantages of recyclers aerex the company's COVENANT
- These recyclers are health, which is confirmed by all certificates, both Ukrainian and international, which guarantees bactericidal efficiency BC up to 99.9%
- Recyclers are equipped with high quality bezosnovnymi low pressure lamps Covenant, Philips or OSRAM, with a peak UV radiation 257,3 nm. The resource of these lamps is not less than 9000 hours. The standard recirculator series Aerex Profesinal is equipped with WI FI control.
- These recyclers are installed in-line duct fans: the type that ensures stable operation and high efficiency.
The requirement for recyclers are in the 0.5-5 fold air exchange per hour depending on the building category, otherwise their work is not effective.
Other manufacturers install cooler fans designed for cooling only unit, so I can not provide the necessary air flow. Other manufacturers of germicidal lamp can irradiate only a small volume of air located in the immediate vicinity of such recyclers.
Comparison of the characteristics of recyclers
|Model recirculator AEREX-standard:||8||15||2x15||30||2x30|
|The predominant wavelength of radiation, nm||Of 253.7|
|The voltage in a standard wall version:||220+-10%|
|Voltage, in vibration-resistant performance:||-12V; 24V; -110V|
|Number of bulbs||1*8W||1*15W||2*15W||1*30 W||2*30W|
|The UV radiation power, W||4,9||5,97||11,94||11,2||22,4|
|The effective life of the lamps, not less than, h||9000|
|Overall dimensions, mm|
|Gross weight, kg||1,5||2,5||2,7||4,0||4,5|
|Recommended area of automated area decontamination with N=3, m2|
|II, III categories||6||25||30||35||50|
|IV, V categories of||12||50||60||70||100|
|*use alternately with the open feed!|